Wednesday 29 September 2010

Powerpoint Summary




Evaluation summary

Positives
I had good background knowledge and a good outline to the start of my PowerPoint.
The use of cue cards was good and it helped me while doing my presentation
The slide with the awards information was good and researched well
Had a good ending to the presentation
Overall I had some decent research

Negatives/Improvements
When using the cue cards I was looking down, so I need to look up and make more eye contact with the audience
Should have kept the awards slide longer on screen for audience to look at and should have expanded on it
Add more images on slide e.g. on the slide where I have the characters information I could have included images
Expanded on the audience by talking about the demographics
Lastly I could have added more analysis on the key concepts

Overall I think I did well although I could have been more confident and used more media terminology such as the values and ideologies, institutions etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment